Typical Treatment Procedure
STEP 1: MENS T CLINIC OFFICE VISIT
- Call us at 800-246-LowT to verify your insurance and schedule a time that works for you for a consult with a provider or walk into the Mens T Clinic at your convenience.
- If you plan to use insurance be sure to set a morning appointment before 10:00 am, most companies require this because it gives a more accurate result.
- Complete the new patient forms, print them and bring them with you for your first visit.
STEP 2: TOTAL OFFICE VISIT TIME WITH OR WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT- 30 MINUTES
- Fill out a simple patient history and questionnaire if you have not done so prior to your appointment (5 minutes)
- Have a simple blood draw taken to have your Testosterone levels checked (5 minutes)
- While waiting for your results enjoy time in our WiFi enabled media room with free drinks, snacks, and 24 hr sports on the flat screen television (15 minutes)
- Once your results are ready you will discuss them with our healthcare professional and determine if you qualify for treatment and what options are best for you (10 minutes)
- If you qualify you can receive your first injection immediately or walk out with a prescription. A follow up test may be required by some insurance companies to qualify.
- You are welcome to take all the time you need discussing in detail all of your options with our healthcare provider
STEP 3: RETURN THE FOLLOWING WEEK OR NEXT SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT FOR INJECTION/PRESCRIPTION- 15 MINUTES
- Not all patients will need treatment and the treatment may vary depending on each individual’s case.
- Men’s T Clinic will work to establish a treatment program that works best for you and your needs.
STEP 4: WE UNDERSTAND, SCHEDULES CHANGE.
- Once on therapy you will be given a day to return. Show up anytime that day. If your schedule changes come into the clinic as close to your given day as possible.
STEP 5: OPTIMIZE YOUR TESTOSTERONE.
- After being on regular therapy you will be scheduled for a follow up blood test. Show up for your regular treatment and your blood will be drawn to retest your level.
- Discuss your lab results with our healthcare provider on your next visit.
- Your dose will be adjusted to maintain optimal therapeutic levels, and to minimize side effects of therapy.