Low Testosterone: How Do You Know When Levels Are Too Low?
Do you suffer from any of the following:
- Fatigue or decreased energy.
- Reduced sex drive (libido)
- Sexual dysfunction (weak erections, fewer erections)
- Depressed mood.
- Increased body fat.
- Reduced muscle mass and strength.
- Decreased bone strength.
- Loss of body hair (reduced shaving)
If you suffer from any of these symptoms you may have low testosterone. Any of these symptoms combined with a low level confirmed with a blood test and you may be a candidate for therapy and treatment may be covered by insurance.
Get tested today and receive a bonus
It only takes about 30 minutes, and is covered by most insurance.
Call or click to make an appointment today.